- Our futuristic curriculum is developed through the rich experience of the academicians and the support extended by Lead organization integrates best learning practises with the robust Senior Secondary syllabus.
- The curriculum is complaint with all Senior Secondary requirements.
The balanced curriculum provides:
- Opportunities for the development of future fluencies.
- Interdisciplinary learning
- Field trips linked to learning
- A variety of teaching tools and methods
- Provision and accomodation for gifted students
- Welldeveloped co-curricular programme to foster leadership, resilience empathy and responsibility
- A wide choice of clubs and sports activities to encourage students to make interest based choices.
- A major thrust on creativity/ innovation
- Activities to develop disposition understanding,knowledge skills in the lessons
- Periodic reviews to ensure age appropriate skills to ensure smooth transition of curriculum.